Located in Colorado, Anderson Ranch provides residency to visual artists of multiple disciplines.
Anderson Ranch’s Artists-in-Residence Program fosters creative, intellectual and professional growth for emerging and established visual artists. Residents have access to world-class facilities and studio time.
Applications for the Spring Residency are due February 15, 2021.
Required Application Materials to Prepare:
- Contact information, resume/CV, and short bio
- Area of Focus
- A statement of purpose: what you plan to accomplish using the time, space and facilities if you are awarded a residency.
- Three references (including contact information) who can attest to your ability to participate and work within an artistic community. If selected, your references will be contacted by Anderson Ranch Arts Center during the review process. Letters of recommendation are not required.
- A $30 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of submitting an application through SlideRoom paid via credit card or by PayPal.
- Ten images of work completed within the past three years including: images (up to 5MB each) and/or video (up to 250MB each). Jpeg images should be no larger than 5MB each. Each time-based work sample should be up to two minutes in length or less. Do not include external links to media samples or websites. Do not include multiple page pdfs as one media sample. Do not include trailer video samples.