Mid-America Arts Alliances is seeking a program officer to implement and oversee Artist Service’s professional development programming including Artist INC Live, Artist INC Express, and Artist Leadership Fellows. This position will work directly with the Director of Artist Services to maintain programs’ timelines and budgets; train and coordinate artist facilitators across programs; support host community partners in program offerings; coordinate workshops, seminars, convenings and events; and research and develop program curriculum.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Successful Candidates will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary, as well as three years’ experience in an administrative capacity.
• 3+ years experience in non-profit arts program management. 3+ years artist professional development program facilitation or curriculum development experience preferred.
• Collaborate to achieve identified outcomes.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Office Suite, and Zoom meeting management. Familiarity with Salesforce, Monday.com, DocuSign, Calendly, FormAssembly, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• Experience with (as a participant or facilitator) which may include Artist INC, Artists 360, or Interchange programming is preferred.
• Residency in the M-AAA six state region (AR, KS, MO, NE, OK, TX) is preferred.
• Comprehensive health care coverage
• Voluntary Dental and Vision insurance
• Fully paid Long-Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Life Insurance
• Paid holiday leave including 9 holidays, Winter Break (December 24-January 1), and 40 hours of paid Volunteer PTO
• Paid vacation, sick, and parental leave
• 401K plan after a year of employment
About Mid-America Arts Alliance:
Mid-America Arts Alliance is headquartered in the Crossroads Arts District of Kansas City, Missouri. M-AAA brings more art to more people in communities throughout our six-state region (Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas) and the nation. With an annual operating budget of over $8 million and 33 staff members we produce and manage more than 450 exhibition, performance, and professional development opportunities in more than 300 communities for more than one million people annually.
Mid-America Arts Alliance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.