The Johnson County Library Foundation (KS) is inviting artists to submit original 2-dimensional artworks to be printed large scale 60”h X 30”w during the Library Lets Loose fundraising event September 12, 2020.
The selected artist’s piece will be printed large scale (60″H X 30″W) using wood block printmaking techniques combined with an industrial roller.
· Artist will be awarded $400
· A limited edition of 8 large scale 60”H X 30”W prints will be printed by a Master Printer using wood block printmaking techniques.
· The selected artist will receive 2 artist proofs.
· The selected Artist will be asked to sign a license agreement.
· 1-3 Monochrome images in high resolution (300 DPI or greater)
· Artist Resume
· Please submit work by August 31st.
The Johnson County Library Foundation
The Johnson County Library Foundation’s mission is to build an endowment for the Library’s collection and secure support for lifelong learning programs offered at Johnson County Library.