McColl Center for Art + Innovation Residency is a nationally acclaimed artist residency and contemporary art space committed to putting artists first with all types of support, including artist studios, modern equipment and tools, and exhibition spaces. The residency comes with a $6,000 stipend.
- Minimum age: 21
- Current students are not eligible
- McColl Center alumni artists should wait five years before applying for another residency. Artists are limited to two residencies at McColl Center.
Selected artists receive:
- $6,000 living, materials, and travel stipend (United States-based artists only; due to the limitations of B-1 visas, international artists are not eligible to receive stipends)
- Furnished apartment (for artists from outside the greater Charlotte area)
- 24-hour access to a private studio with Wi-Fi and common use areas
- Participation in a group show
- Photo and social media documentation
- Professional curatorial guidance
- Opportunities to engage with McColl Center audiences via public programs
SlideRoom will confirm receipt of your submitted application. The application review process may take up to fourteen weeks after the application deadline. Notifications to all applicants will be sent via email after the selection panel has made its final decision.
** Due to the uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, applicants must be flexible and willing to adapt to unforeseen changes to the program.
For more information email email@example.com.